Want to know which WMSE DJs will be spinning those tunes in the key of holiday spirit? Look no further as we’ve got all the details on the jingles and jangles right here:
- Today: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Paul Cebar spins “Christmas Around the World”
- Tonight into tomorrow: 12 a.m. – 3 a.m. Jon Blick and Overnight Sensations will be bringing “Three Hours of Holiday Strange”
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. The Good John serves up an “Old-Timey Country Christmas”
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Kevin’s Holiday Blues Jam
- Saturday: Noon – 3pm, A Boogie Bang Christmas with Barry
- Saturday: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Paul Host’s Legendary Holiday Oddities show – condensed edition. We know, this is usually a 9-hour marathon. But everyone needs a little break from time to time. Dudek wrote more about this. You should read it.
- Saturday: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. “A Very Mary Instrumental Christmas”
- Sunday: 8 a.m. Frontier Radio Theater – It’s a Wonderful Life one-hour Christmas special
- Sunday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. A Dewey Gill Big Band Christmas (or as Tom said, “He’s doing a CRAZY Xmas show).”
Tune in at 91.7 FM on your radio dial or stream live or in the archives at WMSE.org.